Whether you’re crafting social media posts, blogs or website content, it’s not easy to feed the thread 24/7. Still, it is crucial to spend the time to make your written and visual efforts shine—even if that means producing less content.
You can make the most of your text and visuals, by following these suggestions:
– Repurpose. Content can serve more than one platform or distribution channel.
– Repeat. Evergreen content should appear regularly in your editorial calendar.
– Reuse. For example, if you write a blog post on trade show marketing, it might be possible to re-share that post before every large trade show related to your business audience.
– Re-assess. When attempting to tame the content, it’s important to check whether your quality content is meeting marketing goals.
– Right your metrics. Prioritizing lead metrics: where leads are coming from, which website pages they’re spending the most time on, and what pages they interact with after your sales or marketing team has contacted them.